What's new

Old find

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I time to hunt this week so I pulled a piece out would like to hear everyone's opinions . If you need more pictures let me know .
 

Attachments

  • image-3727074792.webp
    image-3727074792.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image-1135139696.webp
    image-1135139696.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2670337639.webp
    image-2670337639.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 86
  • image-476236281.webp
    image-476236281.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Honestly it just looks like a rock to me.
If it's only context was being scattered along a river bank then I would say there's nothing really there to make me believe otherwise. The different wear on one side could easily just be that part was exposed.. Or covered whichever the case may be
 
Thanks for your opinion ;) it was a bottom land find . I was thinking some kind if grinder or pestle type piece . Looked to have wear idk maybe not haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom