What's new

Old Finds using a Stone!.......

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent 1 hour on the Thames Foreshore. Only used my eyes & a flat stone to scrap in the mud.

This is only my 2nd proper search & I got a broken hammered :headbang: Great feeling to find it with eyes only & bumps the total up a bit this year.

Lots of Elizabeth I period hand made pins :) (including my largest one found)

An 1837 'To Hanover' medallion of Victoria. :icon_thumright:

Lots of typing blocks.

And a small piece of Gold....
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 723
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 725
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 702
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 700
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
trust you to get a hammered in that situation :notworthy:

I know, I shocked myself. I had heard they come off the top but thought you would need hours & hours of searching. I get it in my second hunt! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom