Old french treasure

sylar

Jun 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a country ,where treasure hunting is forbidding, it becomes more than a hobby. That makes it a challenge and an obsession.
This is one of my best collection. 8-)
received_1937758659631626.jpeg

Upvote 24
unfortunately if it is taken illegally we have no interest in it.

It is illegal to read an American newspaper in North Korea.

It is illegal to travel as woman without written permission of the husband in Saudi Arabia.

My Grand-Grand mother hid two jews for several weeks and this was highly illegal @ that time.

The list can go on nearly endless. But I grant that you have this opinion.

Just dont put "we" in your opinion. I like the post and enjoyed reading it.

P.S.: Tunisia must be a paradiese to detect.. The Chartaginans, the Romans, the Vandals .......................

It is illegal to read an American newspaper in North Korea.

It is illegal to travel as woman without written permission of the husband in Saudi Arabia.

My Grand-Grand mother hid two jews for several weeks and this was highly illegal @ that time.

The list can go on nearly endless. But I grant that you have this opinion.

Just dont put "we" in your opinion. I like the post and enjoyed reading it.

P.S.: Tunisia must be a paradiese to detect.. The Chartaginans, the Romans, the Vandals .......................

I only said "we" Because posting anything taken illegally is against forum rules. You can like his post all you want. That is your prerogative But if it was taken in an area that is forbidden it is treasure robbing. BTW Comparing a thief to some one Being a humanitarian and protecting human life is pretty silly I think (You see the "I" there?) Man I love living in a country where everyone is free to have an opinion

That is a huge find for a country where the average income per capita is $12,000! Keep hunting and show us more!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back