Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The town here is tearing up a old gas station 1920,s that went out of buzz long ago i hit this morning for 30 minutes where the pumps used to be when you could drive up on dirt not cement its not very big there's to much trash where the small building used to be i did get 3.62 cents in clad and a seated 1876 seated dime ;D with a hole but ill take it my third seated and my second 1944 P silver war nickle the third coin iam not sure ?? its the size of a Quarter but i think copper 1933 the back is blank i was under the impression the US mint did not makes any quarters in 1933 ? pic included . HH Jim

Attachments

• 100_0316.jpg
    100_0316.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 806
  • 100_0312.jpg
    100_0312.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 821
Upvote 0
My WAG is your '33 coin is one centavo bronze coin of Philippines issue (under US sovereighnty) minted in Manila. The 'back' (actually, the coin's obverse) may appear 'blank', but in reality may simply be worn flat.

Don....

Thanks guys i had no idea what that was but now i do live n learn and dig !! i went back there today after work just before it started getting dark the bull dozier had peeled off about a foot or so of dirt and oh boy !!!! did i hit pay dirt :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :thumbsup: ill make a new post in a hour after i calm down talk about a SILVER SPILL !! in such a small area 200 feet by 150 feet TG THAT BULL DOZIER DID WHAT IT DID .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back