oddcoins Bronze Member Joined Jun 21, 2006 Messages 2,429 Reaction score 697 Golden Thread 0 Location Eugene Oregon Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe Aug 9, 2010 #1 Hello! I dug this OLD GLORY pad lock downtown Eugene Oregon today. It's brass ~ about 40mm in diameter, and about 13 mm thick. Anyone know how old this lock is? Where was it made? THANKS! Neil Attachments August8-2010lock.webp 25.4 KB · Views: 392
Hello! I dug this OLD GLORY pad lock downtown Eugene Oregon today. It's brass ~ about 40mm in diameter, and about 13 mm thick. Anyone know how old this lock is? Where was it made? THANKS! Neil
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 9, 2010 #2 I dont know who made it but here is a better pic. http://restraintsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/old-glory-heavy-brass-padlock-with-key.html Attachments padlock old glory.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 452 Upvote 0
I dont know who made it but here is a better pic. http://restraintsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/old-glory-heavy-brass-padlock-with-key.html