What's new

Old Goodies found with Watercolor and Kimsdad

Olderactor

Full Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Old Irving Park Chicago, IL
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030
These are the oldest things I have ever found. Trade beads, Trigger Guard, British flint, lead shot, Thimble, Bell, buttons, and other things. Went with Watercolor and Kimsdad about 2 weeks ago and had a great time. Lots of nails. While I was digging a nail I found what I thought was a part of my detector. Looked like plastic! Wasn't... was a British flint! In the same hole a small blue bead. Started digging some more in the area and found more beads. Thank you Neal and Mark.
 

Attachments

  • Buttons.webp
    Buttons.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Beads.webp
    Beads.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 207
  • tools.webp
    tools.webp
    22 KB · Views: 207
That spot was some fun!!!

Congrats on all the great finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king:

I found some really cool stuff there, but you've got me a little envious! That pot hook, flint, trigger guard, and iron point are great, and you killed on the beads!

I'm envious for sure, but really glad you got some of the good stuff! :wink:

Nice job! :thumbsup:
 
Wow! Great hunt Jim! You got some dream finds there!

Looks like you hit the spot very well!
 
congrats on finding some really old items,wtg!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom