What's new

Old home site gives up the goodies....

DanMI

Sr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
391
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Me and my bud Oldschool (whose computer took a crap) hit a homesite in a bean field. Looked to be an 1880's era site and I got 4 Indians 1875,1876,1881,1888. The field was not kind to them though. Also got part of a Grand Rapids carnival of fun badge, a thimble and a buckle. Great weather last night and a good hunt. hh all. dan
 

Attachments

  • 2010_0420Image0012.webp
    2010_0420Image0012.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 2010_0420Image0013.webp
    2010_0420Image0013.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 254
They may not be the prettiest, but still worthy, Congrats! Nice relics, is that thimble silver?

ffd
 
Great score on the four Indians [thumbsup]
 
nice bunch of finds there Dan!! congrats on 4 IH's :hello2: nice relics too....good hunting!
 
It's a shame about the condition, but still a good day.
 
Nice going on the two 1870's Indians. I like the badge a bunch!
 
Four IH's is a good day. :icon_thumright: Neat relics, too.

HH
 
Congrats on a sweet hunt :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the Indians and other relics! :icon_thumleft:
 
Those Indians look old, nice finds, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Good finds from a promising spot, Spots like that get tilled up and are ready to get hunted again.
 
NICE!! I have only dug 2 indians....but now that I have a deep machine I hope I can post a few in the future!!!!! GOOD FINDS!!

"Z"
 
wow 4 IH! thats sweet! Congrats! love that badge looking item! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom