What's new

Old Homesite Relics

SaginawIan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
679
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
I dug at least 2 "junk" targets for every item pictured here, so that tells you how much I've been hunting lately! Dantheman and I hit several mid 1800's cellar holes in the middle of the woods over the last few days. The last one had a good signal about every foot! There were so many good signals that we exhausted ourselves just digging good signals! Here is the loot. Dan has alot of items as well. These were found with the Tejon and F75.

Ian
 

Attachments

  • DSC01599.webp
    DSC01599.webp
    54 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC01615.webp
    DSC01615.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC01613.webp
    DSC01613.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC01610.webp
    DSC01610.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC01609.webp
    DSC01609.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 476
  • DSC01608.webp
    DSC01608.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC01606.webp
    DSC01606.webp
    39 KB · Views: 489
  • DSC01605.webp
    DSC01605.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC01604.webp
    DSC01604.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC01603.webp
    DSC01603.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 491
  • DSC01602.webp
    DSC01602.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC01600.webp
    DSC01600.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
Couple More pictures:
 

Attachments

  • DSC01624.webp
    DSC01624.webp
    39 KB · Views: 462
  • DSC01619.webp
    DSC01619.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC01621.webp
    DSC01621.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC01617.webp
    DSC01617.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC01612.webp
    DSC01612.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 473
Wow!

Don't ya HATE those canning jar lids? Some sites are thick with 'em.


My buddy found a pewter or tin rooster a few weeks ago that was similar in size to that rabbit you found.



Keep it up.
 
Looks like you hit the jack-pot..WTG
 

Attachments

  • remvet.webp
    remvet.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 363
  • remvet.webp
    remvet.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 363
Great digs, congrats on the nice finds Ian. Continued success at the sites and with the F75. :icon_thumleft:
Glenn
 
That is very impressive, you made a bunch of very nice finds. Now I have the bug
and need to get out and detect.
 
Those are some great relics.

Those foundations look to be untouched. I bet you guys are gonna find more out there.

HH Jer
 
I think the rabbit is the one from Alice in Wonderland. Monty
 
Excellent hunt! You must be sore!
 
The stone in the ring you found is a gold Tigerseye. A very brittle stone, I'm suprised it's in such nice condition! Awesome finds!!!
Catchdog
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom