What's new

Old homestead vs Tesoro Eldorado

Welgund

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
355
Reaction score
478
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit an old homestead today. I have been hunting this area quite often do to the size of it. It covers probably 3 or 4 hundred acres of heavy trash consisting of small flakes of tin, wire, square nails, broken stove parts etc. I have hunted this place with many different machines. Today was the Eldorado's chance. What a day. I probably will never have another hunt like this one.
 

Attachments

  • 20150909_150106.webp
    20150909_150106.webp
    178 KB · Views: 136
  • 20150909_150059.webp
    20150909_150059.webp
    218.1 KB · Views: 150
WOW! Two Seated Quarters and more in a single hunt. That's knocking it out of the park.

What settings were you using?

tabman
 
Tab, your not going to believe how this happened. Me and my buddy had just come back to the truck and I put the Deus away and took out the Eldorado. I opened a beer, ground balanced it, set the disc to the arrow walked about 30 feet with a beer in one hand, Eldorado in the other and got a repeatable hit with the 5.75 concentric coil. It was under some sage brush and out popped the 1853 one. After some celebration and high fives and finishing the beers we took out to the hunt. Me with the Eldorado and my friend with the tejon. I went back to the spot with the previous quarter, walked two feet and hit the s3cond
 
Good for you! We have to put the coil over the target regardless of the detector used, but the Eldorado is one of my most favorite detectors and the least likely one I'll ever get rid of.
luvsdux
 
WoW! when it's good it's good! I'd love to have a day like that. It's been a while since I've had a "good day" guess it's just a matter of time... Great finds!
 
That's fantastic! Way to go, Welgund!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom