What's new

Old House Place Gives Up 2 Silvers!

kristof.wanderer

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nacogdoches Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an old house place that belonged to a co-worker's great grandparents and the front yard was LOADED! I've covered about 10% so far and I can't wait to get back! There are two other old home sites nearby that he also said I could go to (one had a bar on the river.)
I spoke to a neighbor who said his grandfather plowed up a gold Spanish coin years back, and his hard has never been metal detected either. He granted me permission to detect his property also. I hope the coin streak continues! I've had quite the luck lately. :)
 

Attachments

  • 1442544057846.webp
    1442544057846.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 8
Nice hunt,,, I would go back over the 10% you already hunted,, real slow and low.
Listen for the deep faint signals,, ( Silver). You already got the clad out of the way.
 
Looks good and like there should be more. Great job getting all those permissions and good luck.
 
Nice haul. Good luck with your future finds.
 
gotta love those target rich environments!, good job on the silvers, good luck when u go back
 
Nice job. Good luck with the rest of the yard.
 
Congrats on getting permission to hunt that coin rich property. :occasion14: Take your time. It may take a month or so to clean it out. I recommend that you not over hunt 1 area. I'd hit it in a grid going in a direction for example east to west and then hit the property again going north to south. I always wait a week or more on a permission to allow the sod/plugs to heal. It's your permission, take all the time you need. Looking forward to you future posts concerning this site. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom