What's new

Old Indian thing

Jodus

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have this old Indian thing that I dug up at an old place that was a dump many years ago, I am not sure what it is I do know that it has red and green lines on it. It is 1in and 5/8 tall and just under a 2inch wide. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled_0018 001_0001.webp
    Untitled_0018 001_0001.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Untitled_0018 002_0001.webp
    Untitled_0018 002_0001.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Untitled_0018 002_0002.webp
    Untitled_0018 002_0002.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 326
Japaneese Saki shot cup, glass or what ever? Tony
 
Upvote 0
Curious The George said:
Cup for coddled egg.

we call them egg cups, but I agree :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
I think the EGG CUP ID is right.
I think I'm seeing a seam mark on the
right side in couple of the pictures.
This would indicate it being cast, not
an Indian item.

Hay2
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom