R Relicboy2257 Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 223 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Whites Dfx, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #1 I hunted a farm field today and I found some things can anyone make out what they are, , here are the rest,
I hunted a farm field today and I found some things can anyone make out what they are, , here are the rest,
R Relicboy2257 Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 223 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Whites Dfx, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 Thread Owner #2 Click on images if there backward Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2018 #3 ..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :.. Upvote 0