E Enquirer Greenie Joined Aug 16, 2018 Messages 15 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Nashville, TN Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 #1 I found this beauty in my backyard and haven't been able to find a match anywhere online. Anybody have any ideas if its rare, etc.? Attachments IMG_1284.webp 209.5 KB · Views: 94 IMG_1285.webp 205.4 KB · Views: 90 Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
I found this beauty in my backyard and haven't been able to find a match anywhere online. Anybody have any ideas if its rare, etc.?
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2018 #2 Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls. Looks to me like an old blue jean jacket button. I’m sure someone here will get it right though. Nice find . Congrats Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls. Looks to me like an old blue jean jacket button. I’m sure someone here will get it right though. Nice find . Congrats
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Aug 17, 2018 #3 http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/369352-unidentified-levistrauss-jeans-button.html Upvote 0