P peggyann Jr. Member Joined Jun 2, 2015 Messages 21 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2015 #1 Keeps him moving... Upvote 26
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jun 8, 2015 #2 Ooooh! That's a nice day. Stretched them legs, got the blood flowing, and got a couple of shiny oldies! Metal detecting I assume?
Ooooh! That's a nice day. Stretched them legs, got the blood flowing, and got a couple of shiny oldies! Metal detecting I assume?
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Jun 8, 2015 #3 Nice! I can't help but get jealous, I never found any silver coins last year and two this year to break the slump. You are lucky to find two beautiful silver coins in a hunt!
Nice! I can't help but get jealous, I never found any silver coins last year and two this year to break the slump. You are lucky to find two beautiful silver coins in a hunt!
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2015 #4 Yeah Baby ! I loves me a mercury or two !!
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 8, 2015 #5 Any hunt you pull some silver is a good hunt Give your dad a thumbs up for me.
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2015 #6 Those would keep me moving!!!! Sweet!!!
bill_wabo Bronze Member Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 1,056 Reaction score 876 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Detector(s) used helmet from pomelo Teknetics Delta 4000, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett Carrott Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2015 #7 Nice save, no silver for me yet this year , at least i have the chance of seeing some here, thanks for sharing.
Nice save, no silver for me yet this year , at least i have the chance of seeing some here, thanks for sharing.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jun 9, 2015 #8 This old man finds stuff like that too....it's what keeps me going. GOD Bless Chris
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 9, 2015 #9 LIKE THEY SAY 2 HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE,VANZUTPHEN
P peggyann Jr. Member Joined Jun 2, 2015 Messages 21 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2015 Thread Owner #10 Yep, we just got a Garrett 18 pro. He said this is as addictive as dear hunting.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2015 #11 Twin silver Mercs! I love it! Anything that keeps you moving is a good thing...well, some are better than others, I keep chasing pop tops! Lol! ....It's more additive!
Twin silver Mercs! I love it! Anything that keeps you moving is a good thing...well, some are better than others, I keep chasing pop tops! Lol! ....It's more additive!
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #12 Nice digs.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #13 Wonderful way to stroll. Finding stuff
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2015 #14 Nice..
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 10, 2015 #15 Lately my silver finder has been stuck on Roosys, good find on those Mercs