What's new

Old Maps Cherokee village Arkansas

junkhunt

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
314
Reaction score
349
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any Old Maps of Cherokee village Arkansas Pre. 1960 or older. Hoping to see what roads and the area before Cherokee Village was established. Please let me know PM or public is okay.
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot for taking the time to send this to me, It looks very helpful. I'm looking to see what roads were here before Cherokee Village was put in at about 1960. Looking for old home sites.


Several Arkansas maps are available, I'll dig up the links tonight

This will get you started maybe.

Historical County Maps - 1936

Drop me a PM if I forget

edit:

Libre Map Project : Arkansas State DRG Index

https://www.historicaerials.com/viewer

https://ngmdb.usgs.gov/maps/TopoView/viewer/#7/34.615/-89.736
 
There are more I'm sure. Some of these came from links posted here and some just searching around.

Wonder if we could make a sticky since this seems to be a common need for everyone? Just a general listing of Arkansas maps...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom