OLD MASSACHUSETTS TOWN

onthehunt

Apr 2, 2008
warren,mass.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Old town in Massachussetts + DFX 300 = old coins and relics. I would probably pull the trigger on that one. The DFX retails around 1100 from Whites but most local dealers can get it to you for around 900-950. Essentially the DFX 300 is the regular DFX with the 12 inch coil. (The 12 inch coil seperately retails for $250) so all in all I think you got a good deal there. Just check with your local Whites dealer first. He may match the price and he might throw in a few extras for your business.

On the Hunt,
Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with? If would like, I can help you decide which one you should go with!
Kellyco Chick

I live in Western Mass. Pretty new to the whole detecting thing, but if you find an area you would like some help with, send me a pm!

The White's is a pretty good machine, according to the people here. I am thinking of getting one if my finds ever pay off. Just a few rings and such away from purchasing one! I also want to get a pinpointer. This helps you better locate items and minimizes digging. You might want to think along that area as well, especially if you find you like the hobby. Just be sure to always get permission to look for stuff first, and if it is public land, make sure you know the rules!

the Dfx is a excellent detector for old cellars and fields , i've had mine for a few years and thats the type of hunting i do and i've had remarkable results with mine , i just found this today Onthehunt. Dan

Attachments

• 100_10022 lg.ct. and buttons 1.JPG
    100_10022 lg.ct. and buttons 1.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 457
Hey OTH, let me add a note about Kellyco. I bought my last detector from them, and they be the overall best price place to go to. They are great when it comes to customer service. I don't know how they motivate their folks, but they have sales people with cell phone to take after hours calls; I've talked to them while they were driving home. And, I think they all use detectors themselves, so they know what they are talking about. You can't go wrong with a Whites if you can afford it...you might as well start with the best(oh, oh, I'm in trouble now...they are alot of folks very loyal to their own favorite machine...later).

one minor note. jump on one now if you can prices are going up.

the dfx is awesome! and so is kellyco! they hooked me up in january! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back