What's new

Old National Bank

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Just wondering if anyone else who has been ordering from Old National had any luck getting them to order more than one box from them at a time.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
I have never ordered boxes from them but I have had moderate success from hand rolls from them. Are you from Va? There are lots of old Nat. banks here. Just wondering.

-Golden Silver
 
I am in Kentucky and there are not any Old National Banks in Virginia they are only in Ill, Kentucky and Indiana. I don't think they are in any other states.

You do have a lot of different National Banks but not ONB.

HH
Cat
 
My branch here will order whatever I ask them to, now that they know I will pick it up. I have them ordering me $ 1000 in pennies every week lately. They were ordering me 2 boxes of halves every week when I was searching them, but now that my 2 younger boys found out that I do not have coin books for them and only the oldest boy guess what I am doing....LOL.... Starting on 2 books at the same time of pennies and going to be working my way through to quarters for a while I am thinking.
 
Cat, you are right it is Old Point Nat. bank I was thinking of. hahaha. I knew I had seen those words mixed in with bank on a sign before. Oh well. So you are from kentucky, so that means kentucky is void of silver then. I have seen some of your stats and looks like you do well. I have hit Virginia hard but I am still having luck in boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom