What's new

Old Night Light Cover?

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2,240
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
OK all...need some help. I found this at a house that is historic in our area and it was about 7" deep. It just showed up in the hole when I was digging a Silver Dollar (Smashed Soda Can :tongue3:). Is this some of kind of a night light cover? I guess that would be kind of wierd since it isn't transparent... :dontknow:

The other porcelin item is an insulator in the second photo.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1257.webp
    IMG_1257.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_1255.webp
    IMG_1255.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 313

Attachments

  • bird cage feeders.webp
    bird cage feeders.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
I was just guessing...you did the research :thumbsup:
Its not hard to find, if you tell me what to look for. :D
 
Upvote 0
I googled: "some kinda birdcage doohicky" :wink: ;D :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
You could let us know if you agree with the ID baldingboy by posting the green check. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
I learn every day. Cool find BB and
Well done savant and bigCy :headbang:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Man!! You guys knocked that one out of the park....Going going gone. :notworthy:

Sorry I haven't been on since I posted that thing. Great ID!! I am constantly amazed at the ability of members with IDing these items. Thanks a million.



Sincerely,
Baldingboy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom