What's new

Old North State Detectorists

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,831
Reaction score
76,267
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
All information including our monthly club meeting location, time, and up-to-date ONSD club news can be found on the website http://www.onsd.club.officelive.com
Check out our Newsletter Archive, Club Hunt & Activity Photos and YouTube videos also.
 
A very good club to join. Also check us out our Facebook page, Old North State Detectorist.
 
Hey guys I am new and looking for a group to join. I am in North Carolina. I sent this group a e-mail earlier today.
 
looking to hunt

Hey guys I am new and looking for a group to join. I am in North Carolina. I sent this group a e-mail earlier today.
hey im in NC we should hunt sometime.
 
Hello. I'm new to metal detecting and looking for a group to hunt with. When and where are your meetings held?
 
Been dead for some time. The club still hunt or is it now pretty defunct given that nasty C letter word?!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom