1.1 MB · Views: 116

ctalmadg

Jul 27, 2003
Honeoye Falls, NY (Fingerlakes Area)
Detector(s) used
White / Fisher / DJI Cellar Hole Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14 K gold on back of watch. the band is engraved "Kreisler 10 K, 1-20 made in USA. I have had it since 1974. cannot find it in google, does any know what the movement is or other info?

I know the watch is worth 200-300 +/- Plus whatever the band is worth... maybe another 50-100? - I love Omega watches I have 3. I think the movement on that watch is mech-automatic with I think 17 jewels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sammillican

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for your response! I just ran across it while cleaning up an old jewelry box and remembered putting it in there in about 1972 or so. your information was what I needed.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The band is goldfilled and not worth much. I agree on the value of possibility in the $200 to $300 range on just the watch head. All depends on fiding the right buyer. The 14k case alone should be in the 3.0 to 3.6 gram range of gold scrap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sammillican

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is helpful. I liked that you agreed with Ctalmadg on the worth. I live in a small town I suppose it would be hard to find someone who would give me much here. My brother has a very old mans watch, maybe we can get them priced and sold in Portland Oregon. Thanks again for the info on the band too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread