What's new

old or new ?

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I found this piece of jewelry several years ago.It was found in a hollow tree at a site that on the average gives up coins and relics from the late 1700's to early/mid 1800's.I've detected this site for many years and probably 98% of all finds are older than 1860.Its about 1 1/2 inches long and has several clear stone "diamonds" ..it looks modern to me but I've often wondered how it got inside the tree and if it was older than I think. :dontknow: :help:
 

Attachments

  • thing 008.webp
    thing 008.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 306
  • thing 009.webp
    thing 009.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 288
  • thing 010.webp
    thing 010.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 295
  • thing 012.webp
    thing 012.webp
    48 KB · Views: 280
  • thing 013.webp
    thing 013.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 294
They are probably not diamonds...Most likely glass..
I would say anywher from the Victorian period to the 1920's
John
 
Upvote 0
Thanks John. I figgered they were most likely glass.....my luck ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom