mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2009 #1 I'm pretty sure it's a broken postal scale . I'm wondering how old ? What did the missing pan look like ? It has no markings . I would like to find a picture of a complete one , Thanks ! Attachments Picture_020_(2).webp 22.5 KB · Views: 247 Picture_018.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 241 Picture_021.webp 36.9 KB · Views: 242 Picture_022.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 239
I'm pretty sure it's a broken postal scale . I'm wondering how old ? What did the missing pan look like ? It has no markings . I would like to find a picture of a complete one , Thanks !
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Apr 4, 2009 #2 It looks like it might have been used to check the thickness of envelopes, if a post office meter. Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Apr 4, 2009 #3 http://www.steinscales.com/collection.html Check numbers: 021, 061, 088, and there are a few others... my clicker finger got tired of looking. Upvote 0
http://www.steinscales.com/collection.html Check numbers: 021, 061, 088, and there are a few others... my clicker finger got tired of looking.
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Apr 4, 2009 #4 Postal scale I agree. Attachments postal scale.webp 26.2 KB · Views: 225 Upvote 0
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2009 #5 Beautiful Mike Edit: Who's this guy? Upvote 0