What's new

old relics go round the outside,round the outside [500 relics months total]

tinpan

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
4,681
Reaction score
1,593
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi everyone,

OLD RELICS GO ROUND THE OUT,ROUND THE OUTSIDE,ROUND THE OUTSIDE.

YES I,M BACK, BACK AGAIN

MY NAME IS TINPAN , I LKIE TO DIG AND M.D,ALONG THE PATH,UNDER THE PARK BENCH AND AROUND THE BIG TREE. ;D ;D ;D

THESE ARE MY TOTAL FINDS FROM THE LAST MONTH AT SHALLOW CREEK AND SOME I FOUND YESTERDAY

TINPAN LOT OF BAD PICS ;) ;) ;)
 

Attachments

  • 1 total002.webp
    1 total002.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 823
Upvote 0
what r those round balls in the first pic?
 
hi bomber the round balls are glass and potery marballs from the inside of old bottles either for shaking or internal stoppers i think

tinpan
 
Fantastic!

HH
-GC
 
Geez, tincan, do you ever sleep? What a great assortment of finds. 8)

Did you find any American coins on this hunt? ;)
 
bomber said:
what r those round balls in the first pic?
What a dirty mind LOL

Drill a hole in them and add a string to 2 of them and you would have a set of those KNOCKERS or CLACKERS that were from the 70's LOL
 
::) God! Remember those Clackers?!? I think the final bruises they caused on the back of my hands just faded last week... They were deadly until you learned how to use them - and after that - what was the point?!? Ah... the 70's!
Ruth
 
You are one diggin fool! CONGRATS on a very nice month.

Keep on Swingin and Diggin
Kevin
 
WOW! DO YOU WORK FOR A LIVING?? I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS. WENT MD'ING TODAY AND IF ANYBODY WANTS A GOOD FORK (HE HE) JUST GO DIG WITH ME. NEW TO THE GAME, FOUND SOME 30 OUGHT 30'S, ABOUT 5 GOOD FORKS, A OLD COOL SPON WITH ENGRAVING, (DID I MENTION ONLY THE SPOON END, NO HANDLE) A KNIFE, GOT NAILED SEVERAL TIMES. BUT FOR AN HOUR OR TWO OF PLAYING NOT BAD.

JUST GOT IT FOR X-MASS AND BUSY SUMMER SO I'LL KEEP SWINGIN'
 
Nice job! I like those relics. :)
 
Cool stuff! Gotta love old dumps...they are such a great way to learn about the people who lived at the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom