What's new

Old school gives up old ring !!

foreverRich

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
195
Reaction score
886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to my old school again today. I just knew it had more goodies to find. It was overcast and HOT, but there was a decent breeze. Hunted in one of the less trashy areas and glad I did. Found a really twisted up fork, one wheat penny, some clad and a really old silver ring. Sure did make the hunt worthwhile. Been digging more trash than "treasure" lately, so was a pleasant change of pace. Happy Hunting !!!
 

Attachments

  • 6252016 Hunt.webp
    6252016 Hunt.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 6252016 Ring.webp
    6252016 Ring.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 6252016 Ring2.webp
    6252016 Ring2.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 6252016 Ring3.webp
    6252016 Ring3.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 34
Sweet ring, I really like it. Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom