What's new

Old school pie...

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got permission to do the property of a 1830's school house in my area. It's a big spot and I barely scratched the surface. I had my two young boys with me running around like crazy so it was hard to focus. I didn't have long but cleaned out a lot of the modern loonies,toonies,pennies,etc. that were kicking around. Just before I left the older stuff started showing. A first for me was a old brass pie crimping tool. Also got a Victorian British military button but it's hard to make out. I know it's not much but it was good to get out hunting and can't wait to see what else the property holds. Thanks for looking! [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290086.140890.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290101.691292.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290114.808946.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290122.042595.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290132.172220.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290139.779687.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480290146.929095.webp
 
Upvote 26
An interesting set of finds, really like the pie crimper, definitely some age to it. I can see where you would be itching to get back, maybe next time without the kids.
 
An interesting set of finds, really like the pie crimper, definitely some age to it. I can see where you would be itching to get back, maybe next time without the kids.

They may have helped me get the "yes" to hunt the property so I can't complain! Haha
 
Those old relics are great!! There's gotta be some oldies hiding around that school house.......good luck getting at them!!
 
I would be so excited to hunt that school house Great finds Thanks for sharing em hope to see more in the future good luck!!!!!!
 
Congrats on the Relic kind of Dat K1ddo:thumbsup: I'm still looking for my 1st pie crust tool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom