What's new

Old Siam Statues

skeeter73

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
my grandfather brought these back from siam in world war 2. I am trying to find out exactly what they are called and if they have any worth to them. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • Siam Statues 001.webp
    Siam Statues 001.webp
    115.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Siam Statues 006.webp
    Siam Statues 006.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Siam Statues 004.webp
    Siam Statues 004.webp
    135.1 KB · Views: 261
skeeter73, i dont know anything about them, other than they are nice
how tall are they and what kinda of wood was used,i resized them for easy view
 

Attachments

  • s1.webp
    s1.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 209
  • s2.webp
    s2.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 188
  • s3.webp
    s3.webp
    79 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
Thank you for the info so far! I will have my husband help me get these measured tonight and post the sizes. I know the middle ones is brass. The other 2 are wood but I will see if he knows what kind. My mom knew alot more about them , it was her father that had them. My mom has recently passed away but when she was alive she always wanted to know more about them and if they were of any worth! Thank you again and I will post more of what I can this evening.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom