Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Maryland's eastern shore
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this stuff last night and this morning. 177? half real crusty copper 1920's make up lid and a nice assortment of buttons. This foundation is on the property where I found the rev war buttons. I've found all three now. A lot of junk, but I'll get through it sooner or later. Good luck to all. Art Now that the pics are up I think I see1774 on that half real.

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_150058.jpg
    IMG_20160516_150058.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0266.JPG
    DSC_0266.JPG
    289.3 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0268_1.JPG
    DSC_0268_1.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_0267.JPG
    DSC_0267.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_0265.JPG
    DSC_0265.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 19
nice old foundations are awesome if u dont mind fighting through the nails and trash

Killer Art killer. Congrats on the real!

Nice finds Trapperart. You have some awesome sites to hunt.

Promising site you have there. Congrats on the real!

Very nice location to hunt and nice finds your making! Good luck in your future hunts here!

killer Spanish silver.

Outstanding finds Art. Congrats! :occasion14: You've got a great site there. I think the half real is a 1776.

Sweet Spanish silver, Congrats!!

Very sweet Spanish silver. And thanks for the picture of the foundation looks just like the type of places I like to hunt

Pretty beat up Spanish but a half real is a half real. Gotta love that. Great finds Art! It's definitely starting to get a little grown up around these foundations. It's that time of year.

Looks like some tough conditions there. I don't think I like roots. Good for you persevering through it to get to the goodies.

Sweet silver find trapper. Looks like my kind of foundation right there. Be careful. Looks like a good place to be yellow jacket central. Bees haven't been too bad here so far this year thanks too this nice mild weather. I hope it last. HH Art.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back