What's new

Old site and another cool token...

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
I noticed a small park in town once had a home site on it. All that is left is part of the old sidewalk leading to the street. Could be some silver there but none today. A couple wheats and a nice dated token.

 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 307.webp
    johnsnew 307.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 211
  • johnsnew 305.webp
    johnsnew 305.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 215
  • johnsnew 303.webp
    johnsnew 303.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 204
  • johnsnew 306.webp
    johnsnew 306.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 205
That token is awesome. I was on the Queen Mary last April when I was at Long Beach for the Grand Prix. :thumbsup:
 
Cool token! I swooped by for 30 minutes after you and didn't find diddly. Definitely a home site though. Found toothpaste tube, bleach cap, some kind of hook thing, the top of a phone bell, mason jar lid with insert, and various metal pieces.
 
It's a start.. gotta be some silver some where....

Cool key.....
 
Cool token and thanks for posting the video. I relaxed to the music while I was watching it. :thumbsup:

That key is bad ass!
 
Cool token & key :thumbsup: I'd love to know the story how that token got there :)

Good hunting this weekend :icon_sunny:
 
Cool finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I remember going through the QM about oh, I guess it was 22 years ago - wow, time flies! Saw a nice variety show put on by a group of young dancers on the boat. Lots of our soldiers crossed back and forth to and from WWII on her. Great video! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom