What's new

Old site new history

mudd punk

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sacramento ca.
Detector(s) used
CTX 30/30,Whites v3i, Garrett pinpointer, garrett pinpointer AT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out detecting tidy for a few hours at a home built in the 30"s always neat to find old history first tax token. After a little research used to pay taxes on small purchases. This is such a great hobby fun to find stuff then learn about your finds. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455487786.842035.webp
 
Upvote 30
Dirty dog. I've been running back and forth to soccer for two days in Vegas as you know.
 
It just wasn't the same without my partner in crime!
 
That's great stuff I would love to live in cali so much history I keep all my finds in glass cases even though many are not worthy to be in a glass case its fun Good Job
 
Congratulations on the Tax Token find! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the tax token
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom