Attachments

• photo(10).JPG
    photo(10).JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 136
  • photo(9).JPG
    photo(9).JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 6
10:56 AM post...your probably out digging again. Although I haven't got out yet 1:07 PM (sad face)

I'd be happy with that GEO V silver too.

If you missed that big silver maybe there's still a 1 or 2 reale left hiding there somewhere. Sometimes those hunted out sites can produce the occasional awesome find. Sounds like a good standy-by site when you don't have anywhere else to go.

Hey silver is silver...those coins are still neat...plus more lead for the collection...still a great day in my book...

If you missed that big silver maybe there's still a 1 or 2 reale left hiding there somewhere. Sometimes those hunted out sites can produce the occasional awesome find. Sounds like a good standy-by site when you don't have anywhere else to go.

I was thinking the same thing Bill...

It's been a while since I've found any silver. I'm envious... and as Patriot said above.... "Silver is silver!" :laughing7: Nice finds !

Very true...it will be an excellent back up spot...and when I talk the home owner into poughing down a couple feet it will be a whole new site...

Last edited:
Hey , that's a handsome looking quarter right there. The fields will soon start to get gut and harvested, I am sure you will soon have up some old silver to go with that one. Lets say one from the 1600s.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back