tncreeker
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2011
- Messages
- 329
- Reaction score
- 114
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Maggie Valley, N.C.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
OK,
So I`m only 47ish, I hurt 24/7. I have worked hard since I was 10 years old and my mother started hiring me out as a maid. Yep, I hurt , but this is how I feel about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So I`m only 47ish, I hurt 24/7. I have worked hard since I was 10 years old and my mother started hiring me out as a maid. Yep, I hurt , but this is how I feel about this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
albeit I have some experience as my 94 year old grandfather was out detecting with me 2 years ago in the mountains of north eastern PA.
), is, exactly, a "flow" problem. Blood flow, that is.






