wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2010 Thread Owner #1 old torn down 1860's house site Went with a friend to an old torn down 1860's house site, he found an 1900 IH in really good shape and all I found was this I'm guessing its chinese. This was found in Carmel IN. Thanks for looking and HH. Attachments P4120165.webp 32.2 KB · Views: 263 P4120164.webp 32.5 KB · Views: 260 P4120165.webp 32.2 KB · Views: 255
old torn down 1860's house site Went with a friend to an old torn down 1860's house site, he found an 1900 IH in really good shape and all I found was this I'm guessing its chinese. This was found in Carmel IN. Thanks for looking and HH.
rc2125 Sr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 465 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana/Michigan border Detector(s) used ~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2010 #2 Re: old torn down 1860's house site