May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I've thought the same thing on more than one occasion while driving out to Madeira Beach... in fact, I was just looking at the place the other day. From what I remember, when they removed all the trailers, they just crushed them all up and took them off the property. So I'm betting you'd be picking up trash metal all day long. Not sure if it would be truly worth it or not....
Is there even a place to get onto it, with all that gating around the area?

Bran <><

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
probably loaded with trash metal. There's also a used to be park on Park Blvd west of 66th st, one or three on Gandy, two on Fourth St N, two on 9th st s. and a bunch more here and there, all smashed and trashed..

What sucks bad is they made those people move out of all of those parks to build multi unit condos and crap that never materialized. Now we got empty lots where people once lived, many of those people couldn't afford to live in 850.00 a month apartments, so guess where they're living now? It's not in "affordable housing".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread