What's new

Old Walls & Foundations (early 1800s)

Geoseer

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Would anyone like to dowse the locations of three old foundations from the early 1800s? I have been digging up old iron lumber spikes all over this area so I'm guessing these people were doing a lot of logging. They would have been paid in double eagles. I have complete access to the large forested area where they're standing. If anyone's interested I can post the satellite images.

20251123_134306.webp

20251123_134355.webp

20251123_135008.webp

20251123_140800.webp
 
Ok, will check them soon.
 
Here's the full search area, just in case these former inhabitants buried their caches a little further away from home. I have a Gemini 3 two-box and GPR

fullsearcharea.webp
 
Here are some videos of the sites, some of the other formations and surrounding area



​
 
Thanks, going to check first the 4 foundation images and then check your DM messages.
 
Okay, cool. I didn't DM you. I just went ahead and posted everything here in case someone else wanted to take a shot at it
Fine save DM for later. Marking only what seems most significant.


Here seems to be an area rather than something buried, could even be non-metallic. Best thing to do is just take a look first


20251123_134306_1A.webp
 
Fine save DM for later. Marking only what seems most significant.


Here seems to be an area rather than something buried, could even be non-metallic. Best thing to do is just take a look first


If you dig only down 5 feet. Is it possible some type of fill dirt was hauled in?
 
Arrow some type of anomaly down check first if old excavation hole. Try metal detecting surface first and the maybe GPR black outline circle area. Or possibly, part of old foundation is just past where arrow points.


20251123_134355_2A.webp
 
Last edited:
Arrow maybe old junk also?
 
Is it possible for you to focus on only gold, silver and copper?
 
Last edited:
Man I would love to have something like that near me. That's the only spot I would be detecting for a long time
Missed noticing the video, going to watch it now
 
Native American copper artifacts were excavated near this location. So if you can search for concentrations of gold, silver and copper that'd be great.
 
Ruins visible on this one, probably non-metallic target


20251123_135008_3A.webp
 
Would anyone like to dowse the locations of three old foundations from the early 1800s? I have been digging up old iron lumber spikes all over this area so I'm guessing these people were doing a lot of logging. They would have been paid in double eagles. I have complete access to the large forested area where they're standing. If anyone's interested I can post the satellite images.
geoseer, Where are the satellite pictures?
Do you will give a reward if you find a Treasure with Dowsing?

Run Red_desert run!! :-* because i will win the treasure jajaja :icon_jokercolor:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom