Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 15, 2011 #1 Here are acouple of old watch backs, I am not sure of the age, but some how I think they are quite old. Brian C. Attachments P5150565.webp 32.4 KB · Views: 419 P5150566.webp 33.5 KB · Views: 417 Upvote 0
Here are acouple of old watch backs, I am not sure of the age, but some how I think they are quite old. Brian C.
wstgo Full Member Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 157 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Canastota, New York Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum May 16, 2011 #2 Brian, Those are very nice finds. Is that first one gold?
Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2011 Thread Owner #3 wstgo said: Brian, Those are very nice finds. Is that first one gold? Click to expand... No, it just looks gold, I wish it were gold. Nt.
wstgo said: Brian, Those are very nice finds. Is that first one gold? Click to expand... No, it just looks gold, I wish it were gold. Nt.