What's new

older than the airbase?

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this kinda looks like a stirrup
 

Attachments

  • junko 003.webp
    junko 003.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 574
:icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • junko 005.webp
    junko 005.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 578
Upvote 0
Hey AA-Energizer.............

Your reaching now :icon_study:

Not finding any "goooood" goodies latley??

Wanna take a short drive South, only 45 Min., and we will hunt???

You need some good palces to hunt ???

OK I',,ll go away now,,

Tim


3.gif
 
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
Hey AA-Energizer.............

Your reaching now :icon_study:

Not finding any "goooood" goodies latley??

Wanna take a short drive South, only 45 Min., and we will hunt???

You need some good palces to hunt ???

OK I',,ll go away now,,

Tim


3.gif
tim you aint kidding :Dwish i could but surgery is next week
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a big glob of rusted iron to me. Maybe electrolysis will help. Thanks for sharing! -Noodle
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Noodle, a big glob of rusted steel? Monty
 
Upvote 0
when I look at it I see. . . . . . . . . . ants, no wait a zipper pull, no it's definitely ants! :tard: :tongue3: :wink: ;D ;D
 
Upvote 0
ok ok yous guys are just jealous because you cant find high caliber rust like this :tard:
 
Upvote 0
I'm positive i got it. Ok get this- its a piece of a dragons saddle, don't believe me!! i have photo-graphic evidence that your beloved airfield was at one time a dragon-port where dragon riders once departed to battle the Crumrucks from planet Tapair-Z
 

Attachments

  • dragonparts.webp
    dragonparts.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
698
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
565

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom