Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0
Welcome to T-net and congrats on that coin. :icon_thumleft: How far down was it and what is the year?

Welcome to T-Net, and Congratulations on your first LC. That's the condition 3/4 of mine come from the ground like. :headbang: Hogge

X-Star.jpg

:icon_thumleft: ... and congrats on a great find! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• X-Star.jpg
    X-Star.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 433
Congrats on finding my large cent !!!! I dropped it the last time I was hunting !!!!! :laughing7: I want my SE Back . :protest: WTG Terry I wish I was their to see it come out of the ground !!!!! :thumbsup:

spartacus53 said:
Welcome to T-net and congrats on that coin. :icon_thumleft: How far down was it and what is the year?

It was about 7 inches down. I can't read the year. Too deteriorated. Still trying.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Great Job Terry. I wish I was out there with you today also. We both beat G-Money on the Large Cents. ;D Sorry G

PS: Glad to see you post after all this time. :icon_thumleft:

artzstuff1 said:
HEY ,,,TC4,,, nice find !!! thats an oldie for sure,,,what part of southern il. are you from???

arthur
Pinckneyville thanks

artzstuff1 said:
TC4 said:
artzstuff1 said:
HEY ,,,TC4,,, nice find !!! thats an oldie for sure,,,what part of southern il. are you from???

arthur
Pinckneyville thanks

Great area!!! my brother works and hunts a little around chester,,il.,, ya ever hunt around that area yet!!?????
not yet do you know a good place?

TC4 said:
artzstuff1 said:
TC4 said:
artzstuff1 said:

arthur
Pinckneyville thanks

Great area!!! my brother works and hunts a little around chester,,il.,, ya ever hunt around that area yet!!?????
not yet do you know a good place?
[/

Not off hand ,,,but that whole area seems to be steeped in history,, do a search on randolf and perry co.,,lots of cool spots to hunt,, my brother has found some interesting stuff over there so far,. he is a rookie at the hobby but he is learning fast!!!!,,he works at menard.

thanks for the reply

arthur

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back