What's new

olympics

Pepper06

Full Member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
101
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
anybody watching the olympics
 
I don't understand why they're having fiqure skating and freestyle skiing on tonight (Thurs) and the Opening Ceremonies on Friday. Is that normal?
 
I prefer the summer Olympic sports and frankly I’m a little miffed that it’s being politicized left, right and center.
 
Do they have the skilled sport of Treasue Hunting? :laughing7:
 
I don't understand why they're having fiqure skating and freestyle skiing on tonight (Thurs) and the Opening Ceremonies on Friday. Is that normal?
These are practice rounds, Tommy...or so says the guide on DirecTV.
 
Lindsey vonn is a beast on a set of skies
 
Do they have the skilled sport of Treasue Hunting? :laughing7:

I heard that a bunch of folks are looking for metals....Something about Gold and Silver!
 
No these aew not just practice. They are some of the preliminary rounds. Yes this is normal to have some events before opening ceremonies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom