What's new

Omega 8000 serialnumber / latest model

ezer19

Jr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
59
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Germany / Saxony-Anhalt
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Teknetics Omega 8000 10'' / 12x13 NEL
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi, i want to buy a new omega 8000. After many trys with google, i was not able to find any information about the latest modelnumbers etc...
Any ideas about it?
 
Thanks, i know that 8000 is not the serial. the problem I have is the circumstance that this device since 3 years or so made and I dont buy an outdated device...
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You might try sending PM's to some of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors for information - just a thought...
 
I have asked 3 weeks ago in Teknetics and received no response. that's not what I expected, therefore now I am looking for other options
 
sorry, my bad english :/ i wrote a mail to the producer
 
Soy el ingeniero de diseno de la fabrica. Leo y posto aqui, ?que quiere saber?

I'm the factory's design engineer. I read and post here. What do you want to know?

--Dave J.
 
Last edited:
I would like to know how I can see the current or latest product series, because I want to buy this device. if you work in this company, you can tell me if there have been improvements since the beginning of the production and now "newer" devices are available
 
If you want new, buy new-- preferably from a forum sponsor or local dealer.

You can find information about the Omega on the Teknetics website, tekneticst2.com .

--Dave J.
 
Last edited:
Just wanted anyone reading this thread to know that we got things figured out through PM and everything's resolved.

A special "thank you" to Andy Meyer, our dealer in Germany.

--Dave J.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom