What's new

On and on and on and on

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Tried a couple of boxes of halves from my only remaining supply bank. Record still stands. No silver ever over the years from here.
 
Upvote 0
I wish that I could unlike your post. I know it’s a letdown to open all the rolls and find squadoosh. I wish you good luck. I quit hunting half boxes years ago due to the low ROI and I was finding silver fairly regularly, but no “dream” boxes. I was averaging 1 40% half per box or 2 with a 90% half every 5 boxes or so. Just wasn’t worth my while. My wife usually gets me a couple for Christmas, so that the boys and I can rummage through them, but that’s the extent of my half box hunting anymore. I did score a Walker out of one several years ago. I always liked nickel boxes but I don’t do those anymore either. I still travel for work and occasionally stop by random banks in random towns and buy their loose halves and rolls, but nothing too serious. Haven’t scored anything more than a couple dozen 40%ers in the past couple of years. If I stumble across anything worth posting I’ll be sure to post it.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom