cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it does not turn into a problem like I had with the 800, the entire control module (Box) just stopped working one day, started to act up, then that was it. Played around with it sometimes just to see IF it would start working again, I had other detectors to use, and every time I'd go out, I would try it out again, (factory re-set etc.) and then one day , BINGO, it started working again. Minelab said at the time that the control pod could not be fixed, that I could buy a NEW pod for $400+, I choose not to. I did not trust it after that, if I went anywhere that I needed to hike some distance from the car. I have bought a 900 since then, and have had no problems with it, and I really hope your issue with the on/off button does not persist. I will add here that I have also bought a Legend, and that has become my "Go to" detector.

OP
OP
cudamark

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, it still works. I just have to push the button several times to get the green light to stay on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread