What's new

On the board for 2017

chase2

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just got done with a road trip and am now settled in Charlotte Nc On the way out here I took a detour to Louisville Ky to see a long time friend and fellow artifact hunter. We went out and did a little hunting and here is one of my finds. just short of 5" DSC00100.webpDSC00102.webpDSC00103.webp
 
Upvote 0
That was worth the trip alone! Great one!!
 
Great find! it's a beauty! and welcome to NC, hope you enjoy your stay and find lots of artifacts! You're about an hour from where I live.
 
Very Nice Knife! :icon_thumleft:
 
Just asking but do you think its a finished blade or a preform to a large point? Nice find
 
Just asking but do you think its a finished blade or a preform to a large point? Nice find

First staged it is finished but no alterations it deemed to have a few stacks but for a blade it self not much else.
 
Last edited:
First staged it is finished but no alterations it deemed to have a few stacks but for a blade it self not much else.

I asked due to the notch at the base.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom