leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,348
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
After spending the morning at the Cobequid Medical Center this bouy was totally stressed. Only one way to cure that; you got it so I decided to take Zen Guru out for a walk. I thought of where to go then thought some more. Nogo was loaded up and away I went to Admiral's View Park which is on Shore Drive and the home of multimillion dollar abodes. Don't think I will be moving there in the near nor far future. Took a bath in tic repellant taking no chance that the little "buggers" were out already. About 20 minutes in this bouy thought to himself, "what in the halibut am I doing here?" Walked and climbed so much that I wore my legs off then felt like a cow with no legs......ground beef! That was not the worse as a faint signal from Zen yielded netted a copper; a Yank one too boot worth about 5 cents Canuck. Getting up had the crap scared out of me by a deer. Lost a quick 20 pounds on that one. Then had to water a tree that needed some "TLC."

Undaunted continued on to the shore. Lord love a duck what a mess. Shoreline was infested with "Tampon fish" in every color imaginable. Did manage to find a few useful items that I'll add to my once a year flea market of eyeball and dug things. The trip back to Nogo went without incident. Blobbed in the driver's seat turning on the heated seat feature.

Once home I stripped doing a short arm inspection in case one of those blood suckers hit me then took a bath in Absorbine Junior...and no I did not disappear me son. Heaven! In the lazy bouy with the heat and vibration on full. Doesn't get any better.


Undaunted continued on to the shore. Lord love a duck what a mess. Shoreline was infested with "Tampon fish" in every color imaginable. Did manage to find a few useful items that I'll add to my once a year flea market of eyeball and dug things. The trip back to Nogo went without incident. Blobbed in the driver's seat turning on the heated seat feature.

Once home I stripped doing a short arm inspection in case one of those blood suckers hit me then took a bath in Absorbine Junior...and no I did not disappear me son. Heaven! In the lazy bouy with the heat and vibration on full. Doesn't get any better.

Upvote
5







