Ohiogoldfever
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2020
- Messages
- 871
- Reaction score
- 3,028
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dayton Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Howdy!
I have been filling some of my off season prospecting time by recycling electronics. I have always loved seeing how something works plus I get to take them apart without having to put them back together!
Anyone have any suggestions for places I can find old computers, testing equipment, cnc controllers, or just about anything with circuit boards.
I’m in the Dayton Ohio area.
I have been filling some of my off season prospecting time by recycling electronics. I have always loved seeing how something works plus I get to take them apart without having to put them back together!
Anyone have any suggestions for places I can find old computers, testing equipment, cnc controllers, or just about anything with circuit boards.
I’m in the Dayton Ohio area.







