What's new

On the Lake

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge local festival just finished. I couldn't get to the beach till the afternoon. Three people already out, they said thee different people just left. That makes me 7th on the tiny beach. However, no one was in the water very long because it was so cold, so I'll test my endurance tomorrow. The lady who runs the snack shop just left and she yells at any MD'er who comes close to the volleyball court. It is public property, so I was in the clear as soon as her truck left the lot. A week of players had deposited lots of coin, but very little jewelry. The only thing I got was a sterling/14k Pandora bead. But tomorrow is another day

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5433.webp
    IMG_5433.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_5434.webp
    IMG_5434.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
If it's public property, tell her to kiss your ass... Man, people who think they are the authority when they arent really peeve me to no end.. And there is just too damn many of them anymore..
 
Get out there and see what is in the water. I was in Michigan this last weekend and I saw 3 different festivals in 4 different towns.....Matt
 
:icon_thumleft: I an Inpress with all the you have found ! I Just Love ! Rings..
 
Went back today, it's well picked over, nothin' but clad

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom