What's new

On the way to my Horse barn

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seen this the other day, It was so bright , I do not ever remember seening 2 rainbows before. I had to pull over and take this picture !!1
Rainbpw1.webp
 
That is really odd that you have never seen this before. I had a 27 year old gal tell me she never seen either and I thought she was kidding me. I've seen doubles so many times I couldn't count and many many triples. Maybe it's location, not sure. The best ones are full from end to end. I don't recall seeing triple end to ends but many doubles.
 
That is really odd that you have never seen this before. I had a 27 year old gal tell me she never seen either and I thought she was kidding me. I've seen doubles so many times I couldn't count and many many triples. Maybe it's location, not sure. The best ones are full from end to end. I don't recall seeing triple end to ends but many doubles.
Never seen a triple. Always something to look forward to, heh?
 
It was raining hard going home last night and it cleared up. Decided to look out and this is what I saw. I am at about 5500' elevation west of Denver in the metro area just east of the foothills.
This is a pic facing east;
1FC17.webp
 
Seen this the other day, It was so bright , I do not ever remember seening 2 rainbows before. I had to pull over and take this picture !!1
View attachment 2222782
There's treasures at the end of those "to be sure to be sure"
Get it, two rainbows to be ........🫤
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom