What's new

Went out side this morning with my Dog

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looked up in the North Eastern sky and seen these two bright lights. I had never seen these before or I do not remember them if I had before. Are they stars or types of space stations.Some nights i had seen stars around the same place but not these two bright spots .
Stars.webp
 
Not stars; I believe that would be Venus and Jupiter.
 
Looked up in the North Eastern sky and seen these two bright lights. I had never seen these before or I do not remember them if I had before. Are they stars or types of space stations.Some nights i had seen stars around the same place but not these two bright spots .View attachment 2221995
I was wondering about those too
 
If you keep an eye on them over time, they'll wander around a bit. Venus will always be down low, nearer the horizon, but Jupiter can move all across the sky over time. Always in the same "line", though. All the planets lie along pretty much the same "line" in the sky.
 
This forum is BETTER THEN GOOGLE !!! Thanks to all of you :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom