On vacation

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a heads-up that I'm doing my final packing for a trip to South Africa on Wednesday.

You are spared from me responding blankly to personal messages about unusually-shaped pieces of metal, making WAGs about your hallmarks, and misidentifying your trademarks for a couple of weeks.

Keep digging while I'm away, and I hope you have as much fun as I intend to on my travels.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a heads-up that I'm doing my final packing for a trip to South Africa on Wednesday.

You are spared from me responding blankly to personal messages about unusually-shaped pieces of metal, making WAGs about your hallmarks, and misidentifying your trademarks for a couple of weeks.

Keep digging while I'm away, and I hope you have as much fun as I intend to on my travels.
Have a wonderful vacation!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red-Coat I am PRAYING you have SAFE and enjoyable trip. We on here EXPECT to hear some great stories of your happenings while there. GOOD LUCK !!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have a great holiday, hope that it's everything you hope it to be, and more.

In 2 weeks you'll have a number of wrong or unknown IDs that will need correcting I'm sure. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Red-Coat

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all!

I've been multiple times and never felt unsafe, although there are areas which I would definitely avoid. That's true of many countries. There are areas of London where I wouldn't walk alone at night. We'll be in the Cape region this time, which is generally a pleasant experience for visitors. It would however be fair to say that the most beautiful things about the country are the things it was born with.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all!

I've been multiple times and never felt unsafe, although there are areas which I would definitely avoid. That's true of many countries. There are areas of London where I wouldn't walk alone at night. We'll be in the Cape region this time, which is generally a pleasant experience for visitors. It would however be fair to say that the most beautiful things about the country are the things it was born with.
There are PLACES in Chicago Illinois you SHOULD NOT WALK in the DAY TIME or for that fact ANY TIME !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread