Red-Coat
Gold Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2019
- Messages
- 7,916
- Reaction score
- 25,115
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Surrey, UK
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just a heads-up that I'm doing my final packing for a trip to South Africa on Wednesday.
You are spared from me responding blankly to personal messages about unusually-shaped pieces of metal, making WAGs about your hallmarks, and misidentifying your trademarks for a couple of weeks.
Keep digging while I'm away, and I hope you have as much fun as I intend to on my travels.
You are spared from me responding blankly to personal messages about unusually-shaped pieces of metal, making WAGs about your hallmarks, and misidentifying your trademarks for a couple of weeks.
Keep digging while I'm away, and I hope you have as much fun as I intend to on my travels.









