Whitesmxt66
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2011
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clarkston, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6, really want the MXT though.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Does anyone know if a La Digger X-1 on board mounted pin pointer made by Sunray is able to be installed on the White's M6? Saw a you tube video with one on what I thought was an M6 and cannot locate the video again. I think that the unit is a pretty cool idea. And very convenient as well. I did see an advertisement for it to be installed on MXT, V series, and DFX, but nothing about M6 and I was not sure what the difference would be for a pin pointer? Please help. I don't always trust dealers.







