The first rule of CRH is Don't Talk About CRH, except on the internet, where way more people can read it. 
So I pretty much gave up on CRH a few weeks ago, and I wasn't even in that deep... I didn't even ever get a box of halves. Total search was about $500 in pennies, dimes, and nickles.. with random half scores here and there.
Surprisingly, working two jobs makes me way more money, and I have to focus on that, not to mention classes start again on Jan 5th! So I mean, I can safely say that I'll always be a CRH, so I know what's what and a good opportunity when i see it.. but as far as searching coins on a nightly basis... that only lasted for like 4 days... plus I think all that money has something on it that bothers my sinuses after so long!
However, I do miss this forum, and all the excitement, so hunt on!
And the second rule of CRH is there are no CRH'ERS... or rule #1

So I pretty much gave up on CRH a few weeks ago, and I wasn't even in that deep... I didn't even ever get a box of halves. Total search was about $500 in pennies, dimes, and nickles.. with random half scores here and there.
Surprisingly, working two jobs makes me way more money, and I have to focus on that, not to mention classes start again on Jan 5th! So I mean, I can safely say that I'll always be a CRH, so I know what's what and a good opportunity when i see it.. but as far as searching coins on a nightly basis... that only lasted for like 4 days... plus I think all that money has something on it that bothers my sinuses after so long!
However, I do miss this forum, and all the excitement, so hunt on!
And the second rule of CRH is there are no CRH'ERS... or rule #1
Upvote
0







